The Fleming folding landleveller is a low maintenance implement used for levelling ploughed ground prior to sowing. The process of levelling also safeguards more expensive machinery from becoming damaged due to protruding stones etc.
It is suitable for tractors with 100hp or more.
3 aggressive blades and 1 reversed blade for smooth final pass
Heavy duty rams
2.5m transport width
Double jaw support for lift arm pins
- High productivity
- Covers a larger area of ground
- Narrow transport length
- Heavy duty cylinder instead of ram
- Ideal for contracting and land reclamation
- Raised reinforcing back bar to allow free flow of material
- Heavy Duty Construction
- Double jaw support for lift arm pins
- Available to Order