Contractor Spec LGP Slurry Tanker
The MAJOR LGP Tanker is a robust vehicle designed and manufactured with the larger producer or contractor in mind. The MAJOR LGP Tanker is unique in design, in that the barrel is supported by a separate chassis.
The position of the axle relative to the machine length means that a perfect balance is achieved with 80% of the weight running on the tanker’s axle and the remainder being carried on the tractor drawbar.
The tanker is baffled to prevent ‘wave’ motions during transport. It is mounted on wide support wear plates to spread the weight reducing tension and stress. 6” filler points are placed on the sides and rear of the tank.
These tankers are painted the traditional MAJOR green finish as standard or galvanised on request. All MAJOR LGP and Alpine tankers are fitted with hydraulic brakes and side and rears lights as standard. This is in full compliance with regulations for agricultural vehicles.
- Heavy duty commercial specification axle
- Fitted with safety breakaway cable
- Rubber buffers on drawbar for smoother, safer journey
- Hydraulic brakes as standard ensuring compliance with regulations
- Internal baffle plates to prevent wave motions during transport
- Choice of galvanised or painted finish
Available to order