The MAJOR Dribble Bar low emission slurry applicator is designed to apply slurry to the soil surface as accurately as possible, while minimising grass contamination and ammonia emissions. This unit has 30 outlets spaced 260mm apart for even and precise distribution of liquid material in long and short grass. A high-strength steel is used in the manufacture of the MAJOR Dribble Bar and is hot dipped galvanised to increase durability and lifespan.
- Easily mounted onto the back door without welding or fabricating for simple retro-fitting to any tanker make and model
- Vogelsang ExaCut macerator distributes slurry precisely and constantly
- Can be used with the existing splashplate in place
- Simple height adjustment allows the unit to be set according to tanker height making it adaptable to any tanker make or model.
- Full lighting board is fitted as standard
- Double self-aligning pivot hinge with easy access grease point on each wing
Available to order