The NC Link-a-Sweep is a versatile dedicated sweeper collector unit with hydraulic Link-Box; it combines robust construction with superb sweeping performance.
It can be used as a:
- Hydraulic link box.
- A Sweeper/Collector.
- Simple Angled Brush (with optional arms)
As with all NC equipment ease of coupling and uncoupling is paramount, hence the use of the popular NC quick attach system. The 3 point linkage mounted hydraulic link box and sweeper is quickly attached to any tractor over 50hp. The hydraulic motor is mounted on top of sweeper and away from damage. Drive to the rotor is via a reliable chain drive which has the added benefit of reducing the machine width and allowing the operator to get closer to the wall/kerb than a direct drive type machine
- Oil flow requirements 7.6 gallons per Minute (35 litres)
- Can be separated into 2 parts:- link box & brush
- Range available in widths 6’, 7’, 8’ (1.83m, 2.13m and 2.44m)
- Various combinations of bristles (segments) available, i.e. Polypropylene and Steel or Polypropylene
- Quick attach onto tractor
- Galvanised canopy as standard
- Standard Hardened wear edge on link box
- Option Kerb Brush
- Option Dribble bar for dust suppression
- Option lift arm brackets for lift off sweeper
- Park stands for when not in use.
Available to Order