Fliegl MIxers. The Original mobile Pan MIxer. Fliegl mixers have been sold in the UK by Kilworth for 20 years with well over 3000 units sold.
The basic pan mixer is tractor 3 point linkage mounted and PTO driven as standard. For mobile mixing using a telescopic handler or backhoe loader an hydraulic kit is available.
For stationary mixing, for example with a batching plant, electric motor drive units are available. SS & Favorite type mixers are filled through the mesh grid on the top of the mixer, usually with a loader, backhoe bucket, skid steer etc.
Computer controlled electrically driven mixing plants up to 2.5 cbm also available.
Available to Order
- CAT 2 three point linkage
- Manual operated rear discharge chute
- Splash guard.
- PTO shaft with shear bolt protection.
- Fork slots in mixer frame.
- High quality steel pan.
- Hydraulic Drive Kits
- Electric Motor Drive Kits (SS Models only)
- Hydraulic discharge opening
- Wheel and chassis kits
- Swinging discharge chute