Winged Roller Mower (Three Point Linkage)
The Swift winged roller mower delivers the all-important after-cut appearance with ease. The three-point linkage system allows close attachment to the tractor unit for easier towing and safer road transport. The combination of 60mm blade overlap with high blade tip speeds consistently delivers a professional, striped finish. The Swift range of roller mowers are engineered to deliver an impeccable cut in the best way possible.
All Swift roller mowers are built using Strenx™ 700 MC high-performance steel and hot-dip galvanised to EN ISO 1461:2009 specifications. These standard features on MAJOR products double machine lifespan and enable a high trade-in value.
The wings lock into a neat 1.9m transport width allowing for easy access through tight spaces. The LED road lighting kit ensures safe and high visibility movement between sites.
- Walterscheid PTO drive shafts fitted as standard
- Simple cutting height adjustment from 10-130mm for versatile and year-round mowing
- 60mm blade overlap for a pristine finish
- Sealed internal roller bearings for total protection against moisture, soil and debris
- Full-length rollers follow the ground contours and limits scalping
- 3-year MAJOR warranty
Available to order