The Telehawk can be hitched up in a matter of seconds, manoeuvrable with excellent handler visibility
- Round or Rectangular Bales - Self loading operation, no tractor required.
- Save Straw - Bales are thoroughly teased apart.
- Excellent Visibility - Front mounted for optimum visibility of the bedding operation.
- Less Stress - Machine weight is close to the headstock.
- Improve Animal Comfort - Evenly spread straw up to 13.5m in bedding areas.
Outstanding Build Quality and Performance
- All models are shot blasted and have a high quality baked powder coat finish.
Features for Reliability and Ease of Use
- Access All Areas - Rotating 280° swivel chute can deliver straw to either side or in front of the machine.
- Adjustable pressure sensing automatically stops or reverses the bed chain to optimise processing speed.
- Slimline wireless Bluetooth® control for straight-forward communication between the operator and the Telehawk.
- Quick-hitch attachments are available for most popular telehandlers.
Available to order.