The Green Climber LV500 has a 50HP Yanmar diesel engine providing the power. The engines have been specially developed for working on slopes and allow the Green Climber to operate safely on slopes up to 60 degrees. Stability is ensured by rubber tracks which are hydraulically extendable from 1300mm to 1700mm wide.
Engine cooling is by means of a self cleaning “CleanFix” reversible fan system that automatically keeps the radiator and grill clear to prevent overheating.
A heavy duty flail mower is fitted as standard. The mower is designed and built for constant use in harsh conditions and has 400mm of hydraulic side shift to assist with cutting up close to trees and fencing.
The flail mower is easily removed and other attachments including power harrow, trencher, snow blower, snow plough, sweeper and hedge cutter can be mounted on the Green Climber.
- Remote control mower for safe operation in difficult environments.
- Professional build quality for commercial use.
- Self Clean Radiator system.
- Radio control range of 300m.
- 1.3m flail mower with hydraulic side shift
- Choice of 40 or 50HP Yanmar diesel engines.
- 60 degrees slope capability.
Available to Order