The RotoBurier is designed for use as a finishing machine on any area where a fine and level seedbed is required. For example, creating green areas around new housing/industrial developments and constructing golf courses and playing fields.The RotoBurier has been on the market for over 15 years and is well proven to stand up to hard use by commercial users.
Available to Order
- Buries stones and debris to a maximum depth of 150mm leaving fine soil on the surface.
- Mechanical side shift.
- Replaceable inner skin over rotor.
- Mesh rear roller with cable scraper (Packer Roller option).
- Easy access to blades by removing rear cover and seive.
- Slip clutch on pto shaft.
- Folding rear roller assists when loading tractor and RotoBurier onto a tailgate trailer for transport.
- High number of specially designed blades gives optimum performance.
- Adjustable rear levelling board.
- Slip clutch on PTO shaft.