The IRIS Log Splitter is a top quality machine designed for splitting logs to supply wood burners and open fires. It is suitable for for anyone who wishes to produce their own logs in high volumes but do not have access to a tractor.
Available to Order
- Hydraulic log splitter suitable for home or professional use.
- Plugs into a 13amp 240V supply. 2.2kW single phase motor.
- 8 tonne splitting power.
- Heavy duty splitting bed. No distortion even under maximum pressure.
- 2 lever control for safe and efficient splitting.
- 2 speed hydraulic cylinder. Using the 2 control levers the operator can move the hydraulic cylinder at double speed but lower force or normal speed with full 8 tonnes force, depending on the type of wood to be split.
- Adjustable wedge to accomodate longer logs.
- 4 way splitter wedge available as an option.
- Supplied complete with 10m cable and plug.
- Transport wheels to allow easy movement in the shed or yard.
- Adjustable stop on the hydraulic cylinder sets the position the cylinder automatically returns to when the operator releases the levers.
- Quiet operation.