Kilworth are the UK importers of the Tajfun range of Professional Firewood Processors.
Tractor mounted and electric versions available from 32 to 48cm capacity.
Available to Order
All Tajfun (pronounced Typhoon) machines are manufactured in a state of the art factory using modern manufacturing techniques and top quality components.
There are 4 sizes of processor available from Tajfun. The smallest is the RCA320. This machine will process wood up to 32cm diameter and features a twin splitter for maximum productivity. All controls are manual levers, as with its larger brother, the RCA380 (38cm capacity). The RCA400 is a more professional machine with joystick control and is our most popular model with 40cm capacity and 15 tonne splitting force. Take a look at the video to see how quickly it will process timber.
Currently, the largest processor available is the RCA480. This machine is based on the RCA400 but can accomodate timber up to 48cm diameter and has 25 tonne splitting force.
- Swinging outfeed conveyor 15 degrees left and right (RCA400 only, standard on the RCA480)
- 5.0m long outfeed conveyor in lieu of the standard 4.0m
- DM1511 Log Loader
- RN3000S Live Log Deck Stationary
- RN3000M Live Log Deck Mobile
- XE10H Hydraulic saw dust extractor
- XE10 Electric saw dust extractor
- Splitting wedges from 2 way to 16 way
- 3 phase electric motor kit
- Diesel engine drive kit
- Wide angle PTO in lieu of the standard PTO shaft