The Fleming Double Bale Tipper has a heavy duty main beam made from 120mm reinforced structural box frame, built for the demanding requirements of large scale farming and contracting operations.
The Double Tipper can be fitted to both the front and rear 2 point linkage to enable operators to carry up to four bales at any one time.
All hinge points are bushed and greased for longer life and minimum maintenance
This bale handler has a large 90mm diameter domed arm, splayed for better bale protection and easy bale entry and pick up
- Built for the demanding requirements of large scale farming and contracting operations
- The Double Bale Tipper gives the option of storing bales on their end for better protection against birds and vermin.
- This Bale Tipper halves your working time
- It works equally well with silage, haylage, hay and straw wrapped or unwrapped round bales.
- A simple cost effective way of collecting and storing round bales.
- A tractor with a minimum of 100hp is needed to operate the Fleming Double Bale Tipper
- Available to Order