The Fleming general purpose grabs are made to highest standard possible for a wide range of uses.
Fleming currently offer three models in their general purpose grab range.
- SGB4 (4ft / 1.2m)
- SGB5 (5ft / 1.5m)
- SGB6 (6ft / 1.8m)
The Fleming general purpose grab is suitable for tractor mounted front end loaders, telehandlers and skid steers.
Curved tines are seated in pinched sockets to prevent tine turning during operation
890mm for large payload
2 heavy duty hydraulic cylinders for good gripping action and low power requirement
Locked pivot points to prevent excessive wear
- All hinge points are fitted with grease points
- The top grab has 2 hydraulic cylinders for powerful gripping action and low power requirement
- 4 curved tines on 4ft and 5 curved tines on 5ft
- Forged tines mounted in steel bushings
- Heavy duty box section frame
- Wear strips fitted on main beam
- 4ft model (SGB4) has 6 tines in base and 2 side tines for secure capacity
- 5ft model (SGB5) has 8 tines in base and also 2 side tines
- 6ft model (SGB6) has 2 rams and eleven tines
- Available to Order