For the ultimate cut and collection you have the renowned SF5 mowers, the largest and most productive of the SF range of machines, available with a huge variety of implements from rotary or Muthing flail, to verticutter decks. Perfect for maintaining a brilliant finish on fairways or large highly presented parks and gardens where pristine collection is paramount.
- 42hp or 49hp Out-front mower with a 1300 litre collector
- 4WD and cruise control
- 60″ or 71″ rotary deck with quick height adjustment system and mulching plate
- Or renowned 1.62m outfront Muething Flail deck
- Changeable plate in flail deck to swap between collection or mulching
- Swap flail blades to scarifying blades for turf maintenance and collection all in one!
- 2.2m clearance high tip with large 1300L collector
- Optional air-conditioned cabin available for the ultimate comfort
Renowned for its unrivalled performance there is the choice of the SF544 with a 42hp, 3 cylinder, 1.826ltr stage V engine, or the more powerful SF551 with a 49hp, 4 cylinder, 2.434ltr engine. Both are automatic hydrostatic 4 wheel drive and come with cruise control making them ideal for the most demanding of tasks. The electric auto reversing cooling fan continuously cleans the radiator screen keeping the engine at the correct working temperature. High capacity fuel tank and road lighting as standard helps with working those long hours on the comfort of the ISO mounted platform.
Available with a range of mower decks from rotary through to Muething Flail decks plus the option of a scarify blade set, the SF5 range ensures superior cut and collection, with a pristine finish, whatever the weather.