Durability, reliability and efficiency are the key elements of the award-winning Cyclone Mower / Rotary shredder. From traditional pasture topping to clearing crop stubble, these machines are equally at home in set-aside, forestry margin management, and sensitive environmental scrubland control.
These heavy duty shredders are designed for the most rugged working environments with reduced power consumption, outperforming equivalent-sized flail mowers in every way.
Its patented ‘blender’ double-chop blade system requires 25% less HP than a flail mower, slashing at least 25% off upfront fuel costs. The Major Cyclone is the mower of choice for the toughest jobs.
High-performance Strenx™ 700 MC structural steel makes these mowers strong, while Hardox® 450 abrasion-resistant steel for the undersole discs ensures a long wear life. Combined with hot-dip galvanisation to EN ISO 1461:2009 specifications, the Cyclone is guaranteed impact tough.
For increased flexibility, an adjustable side-shift unit which provides an additional 30cm cutting width on either side is available as an option.
Read a review of the Cyclone in the Irish Farmers Journal here.
- Save a minimum of 25% on power consumption and fuel costs
- Unique blade system for maximum mulching and shredding
- Ideal for post harvest shredding to eliminate the over wintering of corn borer larvae
- Low maintenance machine with less wearing parts than a flail mower
- Impressive forward speeds
- No wind rowing
- Heavy duty full-length rear roller
- Can be front or rear mounted (to be specified when ordering)
- The undersole discs are produced from Hardox® 450.
- Even distribution of cut material
- Multi-purpose mower; ideal for heavy scrub, stubble management, and maintaining field margins for farm biodiversity
Available to order