Front Mounted Roller Mower
The Swift Front Mounted roller mower offers a superior quality cut. Incorporating all the features in rear mounted Swift roller mowers, the front mounted version is designed to accommodate the 180-degree view of the cutting path. They are available in four cutting widths from 1.9m to 4.0m to meet a wide range of challenging environments.
The Swift front-mounted roller mower also provides the ultimate in “one-pass” mowing when used in conjunction with a rear-mounted Swift mower. A 60mm blade overlap and high blade tip speeds deliver a professional striped finish, every time. Reliability, durability and longevity are the signature qualities of the Major Swift roller mower range.
The gearbox driveline eliminates the problems associated with belt-driven mowers and the use of Strenx™ 700 MC high-strength steel, which has been galvanised to EN ISO 1461:2009 standards, result in a premium mower that outlives most of its competitors and holds its value.
- Produced from Strenx™ 700 MC high strength steel
- 3-year MAJOR Warranty
- Simple height cutting height adjustment from 10-130mm
- No wheel markings with a floating deck
- Gear driven drive line, eliminates the problems associated with belt driven mowers
- Internal roller sealed bearings give total protection against moisture and soil
- 6 Ply tyre on the castor wheel for extra durability management
Available to order