At 2.54m wide the Wessex ProLine RMX-240 is the widest fixed deck roller mower you can transport safely on UK roads. Perfect for contractors and councils looking to travel between mowing jobs without incurring costs of a folding wing model, yet still offering a 2.4m cut width, the RMX-240 is our most popular roller mower. One of the reasons the RMX-240 is so popular is because it is an excellent compromise between size and performance, with a width of cut that still allows for a large amount of grass to be processed by a relatively small body. In 2009 the Wessex ProLine RMX-240 received a glowing report from a respected groundcare publication, singling out its ease of maintenance and quality of cut at high speed as two key features of he mower that particularly impressed the test panel.
- QUARTER TURN GUARD FIXINGS – Time saving for ease of maintenance.
- FLOATING LINKAGE POINTS – Allows ground contours to be followed accurately.
- FULL WIDTH ROLLERS – Follows ground contours accurately, leaving a professional striped effect on the turf.
- 5MM HEAVY PRESSED STEEL DECK – Integral strength for long service life. Sand blasted and powder coated for maximum durability.
- RIGID BELT TENSIONERS – Ensures constant power transmission. No bounce as with a spring tensioner.
- SIMPLE CUTTING HEIGHT ADJUSTMENT – Single spanner operation allows infinite cutting height variation. Greasable threads are enclosed beneath the deck to protect from debris.
- TWIN BELT DRIVE – For maximum power transmission to cope with larger volumes of grass.
- FINAL BELT DECK DRIVE – For ultimate driveline shock protection.
- HEAVY DUTY BEVEL GEARBOX – For smooth and quiet operation
- ROLLER SCRAPER – Keeps rollers free of debris build-up.
- ROTOR BAFFLES – Ensure even grass distribution across the full width of the machine.
- SINGLE BLADE BOLT FIXINGS – Are self tightening and act as shock overload protection.
- ANTI-SCALP DISCS – Eliminate scalping and protect the turf when cutting very low.
- TWIN TAPERED ROLLER BEARINGS – Ensure a long service life, as they are designed to withstand side-thrust when turning during mowing.
- CAST ROLLER END CAPS – Keep maintenance costs to a minimum, as components can be replaced individually.
- FRICTION WELDED CUTTER SPINDLES – Run in heavy cast housing for maximum durability.
- GOLDCUT BLADES – Zone hardened precision blades spin at 96m/sec for premium cut quality at a fast forward speed. Blades pivot to minimise stone damage, and have an upturn to generate suction effect.
Available to order