i Series Grain & Silage Trailer
This unique design of trailer is the first trailer in the UK or Ireland to utilise a laser welded single piece floor from Hardox. The advantage of this technique is that the floor can be made in a single piece of 3mm Hardox. Whilst Hardox is primarily designed as a wear material for chutes/buckets in the mining industry it does offer good dent resisting properties which means the number of floor runners and weight can be significantly reduced.
- Available in 10-20 tonne models with large cubic capacity body
- Chassis and body fabricated from high strength materials making trailer up to 15% lighter than conventional trailers, depending on model
- Extensive design work has resulted in a lower centre of gravity than other ‘half pipe’ designs. (Lower C of G than most conventional trailers)
- Heavy duty sprung suspension
- 105 kph High speed axles, with large brakes fitted across most models
- 3 mm Hardox single piece floor
- 3 mm sides single piece using high strength material
- Body tapered front to rear
- Large front window for optimum viewing of loads complete with stainless steel cover plate
- 50° tipping angle
- Full LED road lights, including twin rear clusters and LED flasher
- Hydraulic rear door complete with rubber seal and safety latch as standard
- Option of silage sides, weather sheet, Roll over cover, Grain chute, Air brakes, Load sensing, ABS system etc.
Available to Order